Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sunny Leone doing the stunts by herself in her upcoming action film Tina & Lolo

Sunny Leone is performing all her stunts by herself in her upcoming action film Tina & Lolo it also has a 'special stunt scene. The sensual seductress wanted to look perfect while seamlessly performing her stunts…for which Sunny Leone learnt how to ride a bike and also frequented a shooting club to wield the gun right.Sunny Leone got injured while performing action stunts for Tina and Lolo.

Tina & Lolo is an action film by Devang Dholakia, starring Sunny Leone and Karishma Tanna.“I had visualised a strong male evil character. Tina & Lolo does not have a hero but two heroines - Sunny Leone and Karishma Tanna are my heroes in my film. When we were looking for a villain, I thought of Deepak as I felt he fitted the bill perfectly.” - Devang Dholakia. The film was shot at Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment