Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Arshad and Soha Promoted the film Joe B. Carvalho in Delhi


Versatile actor Arshad Warsi with his beautiful co actress Soha Ali Khan recently visited Delhi at Hotel Le Meridian and promoted their upcoming film "Joe B. Carvalho".


This is the first time when Soha is working as opposite to Arshad Warsi and says,"Arshad is a very versatile actor and helped me a lot throughout the shooting of the film. I enjoyed working with Arshad in this Film". She also added, "My Role in the film of a dabangg cop. This is the first time when I am doing this kind of role for which i have worked hard and I hope people will like it"

The Film Joe B. Carvalho is a Comedy film directed by Samir Tewari and produced by Shital Malviya & Bholaram Malviya. The film also stars Javed Jaffrey & Vijay Raaz and is slated to be released on january 3, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment