Thursday, December 19, 2013

Actor Jacky Bhagnani to potray a young Politician

Actor Jacky Bhagnani, who is busy in shooting for his coming film "yo youngistan Go youngistan, is playing the role of a young politician in the film.

During the shooting of this film in Gurgaon he says, "Youngsters must vote and give their contribution in making of good government, I am saying not only because I am doing a film that gives this message but I do vote and I want to tell youngsters of our country and my film also gives this message , "Vote denaa Shuru Karo nahi toh complain karna band karo"

Jacky also added," This film is not only about politics bu
t It also has love angle which my beautiful co actress Neha Sharma is playing."

Though the shooting of the film isn't finished yet but important parts of the film is shot in Delhi and NCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment