Monday, October 28, 2013

Bollywood’s Mickey spread virus in Delhi

Anchor & Actor Manish Paul, well known for his wittiness and excellent sense of humour in anchoring is all set to debut as lead in the film “Mickey Virus”.  So, He with director Saurabh Varma & producer Vivek Rangachari promoted their upcoming Hindi film “Mickey Virus” at Duck U Lounge, GK-2.  On the occasion other co-stars, Varun badola & Pooja Gupta were also present.

Very talented Dilli ka banda is debuting with the Film “Mickey Virus”, whose most of shoot happened in his hometown Delhi.  Manish Seemed extremely excited with his going-to-be new and first release as lead. Elaborating his excitement for his first film when he was asked, said,“I am spreading virus of my film from 5th October and when my film is all set to release this week, I came here, my hometown Dilli, to promote my first film. I have worked really hard for “Mickey Virus” and hoping that not only dilli people but whole nation would appreciate my work” He also added, “Dilli se meri badi yaadein judi hain, main apna jyadatar time Nehru place me doston ke sath beetata tha”

When Saurabh was asked why not Elli Avram came to promote the film and is still in Big Boss’ house when her film is about to release, So Saurabh said, “See, Mickey Virus is Elli’s first film, people doesn’t know her, so, In Bigg boss’ house she is not only promoting the film but making her identity in the heart of Indian people. And, I think she is playing well”


“Mickey Virus” is Hindi Thriller comedy film, written & directed by Saurabh Varma and is produced by DAR Motion Pictures in association with Trilogic Digital Media Limited & Awesome Films Pvt. Ltd. The film “Mickey Virus” is all set to release on 25th October 2013. Beware of the Mickey’s Virus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment